The laboratory of Physico-chemical Analysis of ITAP is a contemporary laboratory, fully equipped, where chemical analysis of foodstuffs and consulting services is undertaken
- For the implementation needs of the Institute’s research programs
- In cooperation with the inspection services of the Ministry of Rural Development and Food and other public control bodies.
- To provide product testing services to food companies and farmers.
Since November 2008, the laboratory has been accredited by the ESYD in accordance with ISO 17025.
- 2 High Pressure Liquid Chromatography Systems
HPLC Agilent 1100 (RID, MWD)
HPLC Agilent 1200 (DAD, FLD) with autosampler
- Derivatisation system (PINNACLE PCX, Pickerring Laboratories)
- 2 Gas Chromatography Systems
GC Varian CP-3800 (FID)
Perkin Elmer Autosystem (FID)
- Atomic Absorption Perkin Elmer Analyst 100 (Flame)
- UV-Vis spectrophotometer Varian Cary 50 Conc
- Colorimeter Hunterlab ColorFlex
- Kjeldahl device
- Refractometer Index Instruments GPR- 127
- Other laboratory & auxiliary equipment
Balances, pH-meter, oven, muffle furnace, solid phase extraction apparatus, rotary evaporator, grinder mill, water purification system, refrigerators, freezers and ultra low temperature freezer, safety storage cabinets certified for hazardous products, fume cupboards etc.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com